How do I replace a stolen visa card? 6 Answers as of February 21, 2011

My vehicle was broken into and everything was stolen including my ss card and my visa but the main importance is how can I go about replacing my Visa.

Call the American Consulate.
Your Visa card as in credit card? There is no such a thing as "visa card" in immigration discipline. You can call your credit card company to find out. Good luck!
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
Report it immediately to USCIS and follow their directions. Do not delay.
If you mean your green card, go to www.uscis.gov and fill in the I-90 form.
First you have to file a police report. Once you have the police report you need to file an I-102 with the USCIS to get a duplicate I-94 which will be used to prove your current immigration status in the U.S. As to replacing the visa in your passport, this is not needed to prove you status in the U.S., that is want the I-94 proves. However, you will have to reapply for a new visa at the U.S. consulate who issued you the original visa. Among other things they will want to see the police report regarding it being stolen.
    Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
    Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
    You can not replace the visa from within the US. (I am assuming your have a Border Crossing Card obtained in Mexico- All others have a laminated visa page in their passport). The visa is obtained outside the US.

If you were provided with a I-94 (Small little white card showing date and place of entry, class of admission and expiration of permitted stay), you can file form I-102 to ask for a duplicate. You file with the USCIS. This will work provided your entry was within the last few years.
    If you entered many years ago, a Request under the Freedom of Information Act with CPB and / or US Visit may get you a prit-out proving inspection and admission.