How do I remove my live in boyfriend from my home? 6 Answers as of March 01, 2017

We have been together for 2.5 years but have not lived together all this time.

The Gufford Law Firm, P.A.
The Gufford Law Firm, P.A. | Joseph Gufford
An eviction and/or ejectment action may be the trick.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A. | Joanna Mitchell
If he won't leave voluntarily, then you may have to evict him. You can only evict him if his name is not on the lease or deed of the home.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
File with the clerk of courts an Eviction case.
Ronald L. Bornstein, P.A. | Ronald L. Bornstein
You don't indicate whether you own or rent your home, or whether your live-in boyfriend is on the deed, the mortgage, or a lease. Assuming that he isn't on anything and that you own your home, or that you rent your home and you are on the lease but he is not, you could file an ejectment action to remove him from your home. Consult with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your case and your options.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Are you thinking about an eviction? Has he been violent with you? If so, you could file an injunction case.
    Home Town Law, P.A.
    Home Town Law, P.A. | Sabina Tomshinsky
    You should pursue an action for unlawful detainer under Chapter 82 of the Florida Statutes (provided he has not paid any rent monies). This action is analogous to an eviction action but is used to remove unwanted guests/guests who overstayed their "visit". It would be best to obtain the assistance of an attorney. All the best.