How do I regain partial custody? 2 Answers as of November 16, 2010

I have been divorced for 4 years. While we were going through the divorce, I was drinking a lot and not in a very good place in my life, and my wife was awarded full custody. However, now I have sobered up, I have had a steady job for 2 years, and I feel that I deserve partial custody. How do I go about getting it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goldberg Jones
Goldberg Jones | Zephyr Hill
You need to file an Order to Show Cause to modify custody and visitation. Get a good lawyer if you can.

You have every reason to do this. I hope you do well.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/9/2010
Click to View More Answers: