How do I recover money from a slip and fall personal injury? 2 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I slipped on ice at a gas station and had to get stitches. I notified the gas station right away and they had me fill out a form to report the accident, indicating they would pay my expenses. Now I can't get them to return my calls. What do I do next?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Tenge Law Firm, LLC
Tenge Law Firm, LLC | J. Todd Tenge
You hire a skilled injury attorney. Please call us.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 2/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: