How do I qualify to immigrate to the United States? 4 Answers as of July 25, 2011

If I want to immigrate to USA on my qualification, can I do that? By profession I am an appraiser and my age is 37 years. My parents are in USA and my sister.

Generally there are two primary ways to immigrate to the US, family-based and employment-based. If your parents and sister are US citizens, they can petition for you, but depending on your marital status, it could be 6 to 12 years. For employment-based, if you have a US business file a labor certification, you can get permanent residence based on a job offer, but this process takes about 6-7 years.
Your family members may be able to sponsor you in the long term for a green card but I would need a lot more information. Otherwise you can investigate employment and school visas which allow a stay for a temporary period of time. Employers may also sponsor you for a green card.
We need more information to be able to answer this question.
Law Offices of Joel H. Wolff
Law Offices of Joel H. Wolff | Joel Henry Wolff
Please contact my law office immediately. There are a number of ways to qualify to immigrate to the United States. Family, Employment, Investment and Religious Worker Immigration are all valid ways to immigrate to the United States.