How do I put myself on child support asap since my daughter’s mother is a habitual liar and I want to cover myself? 1 Answers as of January 13, 2013

I'm in Illinois and she's in Georgia.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Vincent C. Machroli, P.C.
Law Office of Vincent C. Machroli, P.C. | Vincent C. Machroli
You need to obtain a new court order stating what the child support amount will be, which order will supersede the prior court order for child support, & the money will be taken out of your paycheck.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 1/13/2013
Click to View More Answers: