How do I put in my driver’s license reinstatement fees on my bankruptcy forms? 3 Answers as of August 31, 2017

If I'm set filing bankruptcy and for my unsecured claims, can I put my reinstatement fees? I have 5 different fees from different times but all are the same type. Do I list each fee separately? Do I combine them all for one fee?

It might help had you indicated how many times each of the fees needs to be paid. For example, do you have 1 payment owed on each of the 5 fees? Or dies each fee have multiple payments due. The court is unlikely to accept the full payment of a one time fee as a legitimate budget expense.
You can combine them. I doubt they are dischargeable, but you should let local counsel look at the paper work.
If you've already had your license reinstated, then it's on Schedule F as an unsecured debt to whoever lent you the money to pay the fees. If you haven't reinstated your license, then it's not a debt at all because you're not required to pay the reinstatement fee, you chose to pay the fee so you can get a new license.? Do you really think getting a new license is a good idea? Since you have FIVE different suspensions (FIVE), it's obvious that you're an incredibly dangerous driver with horrible judgment. Besides, in the drain dead idiot catagory, even state minimum insurance is going to cost like $2,500 a month. It's a miracle (FIVE!!!!) that you haven't killed any innocent people yet. As soon as you get on the road again, you're going to do more bonehead driving and probably get sent to prison for several years. FIVE SUSPENSIONS!!!