How do I prove to the district court why I filed without certificate for Chapter 13? 5 Answers as of September 06, 2017

I got my certificate five days later. I filed emergency to stop foreclosure. I’m mailing in my certificate today before Thursday deadline for documents, even though they didn't even ask me for it.

The certificate has a date and time printed in it. As long as it was completed before filing, no problem.
It matters far less when you file the certificate than it does when you earned the certificate. For your bankruptcy to be valid, you need to have earned the certificate BEFORE you filed your Chapter 13 case. If you failed to do this, it is up to you to apply to the court for a waiver. The bankruptcy court is not responsible for teaching you how to properly represent yourself.
The code is quite clear, the class must be taken before you file. You can dismiss and refile.
David R. Fondren, Attorney at Law
David R. Fondren, Attorney at Law | David R. Fondren
Others may have more info on this. I avoid this because the counseling only takes an hour to complete. Even in an emergency situation. But I think you have to show you have an excellent reason for procrastinating despite knowing a foreclosure has been in the works for months. (getting behind - multiple notices and calls - default notice - notice to cure - foreclosure notice - door knocks from prospective buyers) Was the mortgage company making promises to you? Can you document them? Were you reasonable to rely on them? Were other alternatives pursued? Can you document them? What did you do? Why did they fail? Was bankruptcy truly the "last resort" at the last minute or something held in reserve? Lack of planning usually is not a good excuse. Why you could not get the counseling done in 1 hour.
Law Office of J. Thomas Black, P.C.
Law Office of J. Thomas Black, P.C. | J. Thomas Black
It's probably too late to save this case. The Bankruptcy Code requires that you took the credit briefing within 180 days before filing the bankruptcy, in order for you to be eligible to file bankruptcy.