How do I prove the separation of my biological parents? 1 Answers as of September 08, 2014

I was petitioned by a step mom. Yesterday, I was interviewed in the US Embassy and the consul ended up asking for my dad's CENOMAR and divorce papers with my biological mom. I have their divorce papers from the US. However, I cannot retrieve my dad's CENOMAR since they weren't annulled/divorced here in our country. What do I do? How can I prove that they are not really together anymore even if they're still married here?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal | Alexander Segal
You really need to consult an experienced immigration attorney. This is not a question that can be answered without more information.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/8/2014
Click to View More Answers: