How do I protect an official idea from others? 4 Answers as of December 01, 2010

How I protect my ideas from people and send the official links granted by the government and valid all over the world? I have one idea about a future car. At this point, it is just an idea.

Devon & Associates
Devon & Associates | Marcia A. Devon
A patent will protect your invention from copying by others. However, there are two steps in the inventive process: (1) conception of the idea and (2) "reducing the idea to practice" e.g. making a working prototype. You may also be able to protect your confidential ideas with a confidential disclosure agreement if the other party is willing to sign one.
Law Offices of Daniel Richardson
Law Offices of Daniel Richardson | Daniel R. Richardson
You can only protect an idea with contract, often referred to as a non-disclosure agreement.

If your idea can be described in such detail that it would be possible to implement it, you might

Be eligible for a patent.
Fish & Associates, PC
Fish & Associates, PC | Robert D. Fish
Not really sure what you want here. For example, I don't know what an "official idea" is, or at what stage the R and D is for the invention. People sometimes use an NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) which is also known as a CDA (Confidential Disclosure Agreement), but protection there is extremely hard to enforce. Your best bet is to file a patent application, which could be a full blown utility, or even an inexpensive provisional application.
Mark S. Hubert PC
Mark S. Hubert PC | Mark Hubert
Do not disclose it ot anyone without a confidentiality or non disclosure agreement.