How do I properly write an affidavit to the judge dismissing a restraining order and to plea with him? 1 Answers as of December 16, 2016

To give him a second chance to Freedom when he is not threat to society or myself.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
If a permanent protection order has entered against a person, an attempt to have it modified or removed can only be tried every 2 years. There is a very detailed process set out in the statute as to what is required ? a fingerprint card and background check, notice to the protected party, etc. It is a difficult process. You likely will find it hard to do without hiring a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 12/16/2016
Click to View More Answers: