How do I press charges against someone who knowingly gave me an std? Posted on September 24, 2011

I live in Washington state. I want to press charges against my soon to be ex husband for giving me and others herpes knowingly. He has had the disease for years and gave it to me when we first got together and continues to give it to others. What paperwork needs to be completed to start?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: