How do I pay past due taxes? 2 Answers as of February 02, 2011

My taxes are past due on my house. I received a civil complaint requesting a response. I plan on paying the total balance when my tax refund comes in about 8 days. What do I need to do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Steven J. Fromm
Steven J. Fromm | Steven J. Fromm & Associates, P.C.
With the refund coming to you, you may want to call the party bringing the action stating that you will soon have the money to pay it. But by all means make sure you pay them on the date you promise.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 2/2/2011
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
Call the lawyer who filed the complaint and say your are planning of paying your back taxes in 8 days. The lawyer will then advise they will remove the complaint once there is confirmation of payment.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 1/31/2011
Click to View More Answers: