How do I pay less for child support without sounding like a bad father? 1 Answers as of November 02, 2010

My wife and I are getting a divorce, and she wants a huge amount of money for child support. I do not want to sound like a bad father, but I also do not think she wants this money for our kids. I think she wants it to spite me. How do I get her to lower the amount without sounding like a father who just does not want to pay for his kids?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diefer Law Group, P.C.
Diefer Law Group, P.C. | Abel Fernandez
Well, in California you have to pay guideline support.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/2/2010
Click to View More Answers: