How do I pay back the child support I owe? 1 Answers as of August 18, 2011

I will be done paying child support in May. However I do still owe $2,500.00 from the time I was out of a job. How do I pay that back? Do I have to go to court again? Or can I not stop the child support until the full amount is paid? Right now it is coming directly out of my check.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
Keep paying until it is paid up. If it stops coming out of your pay check, mail it directly to the Child Support Disbursement Unit in San Antonio, they will give you the credit on the books and forward it to your former spouse.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: