How do I open a lawsuit against cops and judges? 1 Answers as of October 12, 2016

I would like to fight 2 cases that I have and open up a lawsuit against cops and or a judge who have violated some of my rights and lied about something that happen at court to lock me up (which made me a college drop out on debt without a job) who have also message me pretending to be girls and are messaging me now on a different account to try and sell me weed and set me up like they done in the past with my brother.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Almost any lawsuit against a governmental agency like the police must start with a notice pursuant to Colorado law 24-10-109. That notice must be sent within 182 days of the wrong that was done to you, or some claims you could make will no longer be possible to bring. You will find that it is all but impossible to sue a judge.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 10/12/2016
Click to View More Answers: