How do I obtain my college transcripts? 4 Answers as of November 09, 2015

I am currently enrolled in chapter 13. The university is listed in my repayment plan.

You simply ask for them. They have to give them to you.
Rhymer Law Firm
Rhymer Law Firm | William Rhymer
I would suggest you talk with the Registrar. If your plan provides for payment under the plan you can usually get them. Your attorney should be able to help you.
Because you've filed bankruptcy, the university is required to give you the transcripts despite any unpaid bills. ?If the university refuses, you should notify them that you will file a contempt action at the bankruptcy court to enforce your rights.
Generally all you need to do is contact the Registrar for a copy of the transcript, just as you would if you were not in Ch. 13. They can charge you whatever they charge anyone else for a copy, or a certified copy if that's what you need. If they refuse to supply the transcript because of the Ch. 13, contact your Ch. 13 lawyer. Good Luck.