How do I obtain a copy of a family trust made my now deceased dad? 1 Answers as of October 21, 2016

My dad had an irrevocable trust made before he died. I have not gotten a copy of the trust. Now, my brother declared my mom incompetent and had the trust changed to his name. How do I get the original and stop this theft of our family trust? I have not been allowed to speak to my mother for 5 years.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C.
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C. | Brian Haggerty
Contact a lawyer who practices in elder law and estate litigation now. Do not delay. It may be that your brother is just doing what needs to be done. Or, he may be stealing your inheritance. If he is stealing, each day that passes will make it more difficult, and less likely, that you get things put back the way they should be.
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 10/21/2016
Click to View More Answers: