How do I marry my illegal boyfriend? 7 Answers as of March 04, 2014

I want to know if I can marry my illegal boyfriend, and if so, how do I go about doing such a thing? I am not trying to make him legal. I just want to marry him because I love him.

Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
The legal requirements to marry are not the same as the legal requirements to stay in the US. Generally, you may marry if you are at least 18 years of age and not already married to someone else.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
Both you and your boyfriend can simply go to the city hall in the county of your state of residence.
The Montes Law Firm
The Montes Law Firm | Lucio Antonio Montes
As long as both of you are eligible to marry under state law, i.e. 18 and over and not currently married to someone else, go and get a marriage license from the justice of the peace, and then get married. His illegality is not an impediment to get married.
You would need to check with the marriage requirements in the state where you live. You should be able to marry despite his lack of immigration status.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
You can marry anyone as long as neither of you is already married, and you are of age. The courthouse in the county where you reside should have the required license.
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
    To get married, you and your boyfriend can apply for a marriage license at your city hall or county office. Normally, at least one form of valid picture ID will be required from each person.