How do I make visa adjustments from B2? Posted on June 22, 2011

I got six months multiple entry b2 visa till Sept. 11, I already been to us once in march and now am planning visit again and wants take admission in master program. My question is what is good option for me whether I adjust my visa from us or should I make new f1 application from my home country. One of the universities has already considered my application. If I go for adjustment what is the procedure for it, I don't wants to break any law.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: