How do I make my boyfriend legal? 2 Answers as of May 25, 2011

My boyfriend is here on a visitors visa, and it expires in July. How do I get him legal?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
After you get married, he will be eligible to adjust his status inside the U.S. since he entered legally. Consult with an immigration lawyer on the forms you'll need to proceed. Best of luck.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/25/2011
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson | Michael E. Hendrickson
As merely a boyfriend, you can't.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 5/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: