How do I legally get my portion of the tax return? Posted on September 16, 2010

My husband and I separated in 2008. He filed a 2008 tax return electronically and requested a return. None of this was shared with me. He placed an X which was supposed to indicate that I signed it. He received quite a bit of money back. This was deposited directly to one of his bank accounts. I called and asked if they could accept the check with only one signature and they said that they could because it was an electronic transfer. What legal options do I have?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: