How do I legalize my husband in the US? 3 Answers as of March 23, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
Significantly more information is needed in order to advise about eligibilities, options and strategies for your husband to attain his immigration-related goals. This includes, for example, information about your own immigration-related status (are you a U.S. citizen?); the date and method by which your husband entered the country, if he is here; your husband's immigration-related history; etc. There really is no substitute for working with an immigration attorney who, after learning all of the relevant information, would be able to advise you about steps to take and would be able to offer legal representation for the often complex application process. Some immigration law firms, including mine, offer legal services on a "flat fee" basis so that a client will know the total expense from the very beginning, and a few immigration law firms, including mine, offer an initial consultation free of charge.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/23/2016
McKenzie,Wilkes & Mahmoud | Henry Nasif Mahmoud
Was his entry legal or illegal? If legal, is he in or out of status? If illegal, how long has he been illegal? Does he have a criminal background?
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 3/23/2016
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
I'm going to need much more information. 1. How did your husband enter the US? 2. How many times has he entered? 3. Does he have any criminal history? 4. How long have you been married? 5. Any children?
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 3/23/2016
Click to View More Answers: