How do I know if my aggravated battery charge from 7 years ago still on my record? 2 Answers as of May 27, 2011

Do I still have a record? It’s been 7 years and has not been in trouble since then. It’s an aggravated battery great bodily harm charge.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Timothy J. Thill P.C.
Timothy J. Thill P.C. | Timothy J. Thill
If you were convicted of the charge, and served any kind of sentence, such as probation or conditional discharge or jail, or paid a fine, you can never get the charge off your record. If you were found not guilty, or the charges were dismissed, you can get the matter expunged from your record.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 5/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: