How do I know if I have a personal injury case? Posted on February 07, 2011

I took accutane for approximately 18 months when I was 15-16 years old. After going through puberty, I have dramatic differences in my breast size. I am wondering that since I was on this medication through my puberty, could this have had an effect on my development? If so, am I entitled to compensation for the surgery to get it repaired? I have gone through consultations to have a breast augmentation, but due to the costs I decided against it, but having this condition has impacted me both physically and emotionally. Do I need to talk to an attorney first, or a doctor, in order to find out if I have a case against accutane? Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: