How do I know if I can apply for my B2 visa? 4 Answers as of July 23, 2011

In 2004 I have a DUI, but for health reason I have to go back to Mexico, I went to court, but like I say for health reason went back to Mexico. Now I want to apply to get my B2 Visa to take my daughter to Disney. I work for American company. And they want to take me to a course. But I wonder if I apply what can happen?

Law Offices of Joel H. Wolff
Law Offices of Joel H. Wolff | Joel Henry Wolff
You have not provided enough information. How did you come into the United States? When did you enter? Do you have any other criminal charges? Please let us know. Thanks.
It appears that you may have a warrant for your arrest. If so, you will need to hire an attorney to quash the warrant, if possible. Let us know if you need further assistance.
You should have a criminal attorney check to see what the status is of your DUI case. You may have a judgment against you as it seems from your posting that you did not complete the case. If so, you would not be granted a visa to come to the US.
You may need a non-immigrant visa to overcome the past DUI; they will advise you at the consulate.