How do I know if I am being harassed in the workplace? 2 Answers as of July 22, 2011

I am a temp employee at a large corporation and I am continually being challanged, embarassed and told I'm not doing my job by my "team lead" when in fact management tells me Im the top of the team. I have brought this to the attention of HR and his manager. I have been told that he will be dealt with yet it continues. There is racial differences and I have been told he feels I am a threat to his job. The bottom line is in a round about way Ive been told to hang in there as my assingment could always "just end" Do I have anything legal to stand on?

David B. Sacks, P.A.
David B. Sacks, P.A. | David Sacks
IT may be race based harassment, you must prove that the harassment is severe or pervasive.
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
Contact the federal EEOC and/or your State's fair employment agency for a response. The harassment may be sufficient to file a complaint.