How do I help someone get their green card? 1 Answers as of May 24, 2011

How can I help someone to get a green card if I am a citizen of United States? he is my boyfriend for almost a year now I’m 17 but we are planning to get married next year and my grandmother wants to know how can she help him also.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
Once you get married then you can initiate the process for him. If he is in the U.S. after entering legally, then he will be eligible to obtain his green card from within the U.S. Please consult with an immigration lawyer before continuing forward. Best of luck.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: