How do I help my children if they were left out of cancellation or removal petition? 1 Answers as of May 09, 2011

I received Permanent Legal Status after I my cancellation of removal was approved. At the time I had 3 minor children who were no legal residents just like me. My attorney back then told me that I should not include my minor children in my cancellation of removal petition. So my children never became permanent legal residents. I am now a US Citizen buy my children are no legal. They are not adults. Is there anyway, I can go back in time or reopen my case to include my children?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
I do not believe so, however if you are a citizen you may be able to sponsor them. Suggest you meet with an attorney to discuss further.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: