How do I handle getting my record cleared? 4 Answers as of May 02, 2012

I was charged with a robbery, my first and only time getting in trouble in my life. I was with the guys that did the robbery they didnt find anything on me but im suffering right now because of my background. I need to take care of this and how can I do it at low cost so I can do better with my career?

What appears on your record? If the charges were dismissed, the the arrest may be dismissed. If you were convicted, there will be no expungement.
Harrison & Harrison
Harrison & Harrison | Samuel Harrison
Almost impossible to expunge a conviction in Georgia.
H. Scott Basham, Attorney at Law, P.C. | H. Scott Basham
Were you actually convicted? If so, it will be a lot harder to clear this from your record than if you were merely charged. If you were convicted, an expungement will almost certainly require the consent of the prosecutor's office who convicted you.
The Short Law Group, P.C.
The Short Law Group, P.C. | Shawn Kollie
In Oregon a record can be 'set aside' pursuant to statute. Once a conviction has been 'set aside', for purposes of the law it is deemed to not have occurred. Only some crimes are eligible for expungement, and there are complex time limitations. Talk with a knowledgeable Expungement Lawyer in Oregon with additional questions specific to your case regarding eligability or time limitations.