How do I go about getting my felony expunged and where do I begin? 4 Answers as of August 25, 2015

What is going to be the outcome, and how much will it be to expunge the record?

You'll have to confer with an attorney to determine whether or not your felonies can be expunged, and then, depending on the circumstances will probably be able to have the attorney give you an estimate of the costs.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
In Missouri the only felony convictions eligible for expungement are felony passing a bad check, felony stopping payment on a check, or felony fraudulent use of a debit or credit card. You can hire an attorney to try to get the conviction expunged if 20 years have passed with no other violations of law within that time.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
In the court where you got the felony. How depends on whether you went to prison or not.
Pearson, Butler, & Carson, PLLC
Pearson, Butler, & Carson, PLLC | Matthew R. Kober
Expungements are based on eligibility. In Utah the two main factors are 1) how many total offenses do you have on your record and 2) how long has it been since you completed probation or jail, etc. You are allowed to have one felony, one Class A misdemeanor, and 2 Class B Misdemeanors and still be eligible. If you have more in any of those categories, you might be able to perform a 402 reduction and move some of them around. Sometimes its not possible and you will not be eligible for an expungement. The waiting period for a felony is 7 years, 5 years for a Class A and 4 years for a Class B. There are multiple factors involved in when you might or might not be eligible for an expungement. Contact an attorney for a consultation. The average cost for an expungement is about $700-$1000 (including filing fees). If you're not eligible for an expungement, you might want to consider a 402 reduction to reduce the felony to a misdemeanor. Even if its still on your record, at least its not a felony.