How do I go about getting his girlfriend of my property and take possession of my property back? 1 Answers as of December 23, 2016

I sold a piece of property with an owner will carry contract and the buyer just passed away.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C.
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C. | Brian Haggerty
The buyer's estate (personal representative, trustee or administrator) may decide to go ahead and complete the purchase. If the estate defaults, then you foreclose your security interest (with the PR, trustee or administrator as defendant) as with any buyer. It sounds to me like you need a lawyer. With an occupant in the property, there are many picky notice requirements in the new foreclosure laws.
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 12/23/2016
Click to View More Answers: