How do I go about getting full custody of my son? Posted on April 08, 2011

I'm seeking to get full custody of my son. How would I go about doing that? His real father has not been around in over a year now. My fiance & I are working on him adopting my son that way he has a Dad that is always here for him. My fiance & my son are great together they have so much fun. My son calls My fiance Daddy and everything. My son tell everyone that he has only one dad and that is my fiance. I would real like to have all this under way if you know what I mean. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: