How do I go about getting a court date for rights to see my son? 1 Answers as of August 11, 2011

It has been 1 yr. since the original visitation order was set. I have 11 police reports on the correct visitation day and time as directed by the court order. I also have witness statements and 7 of the police reports are concurrent.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
If I understand your situation, you have to file a Motion for Contempt and Enforcement.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: