How do I go about filling out a CIV 110 forms? 9 Answers as of July 08, 2013

I am filling out a CIV -110 forms because I filed for legal separation on December 30, 2011. My spouse was never served and I want to dismiss the case. I am confused as to where I sign on this form. Do I sign in the first area or do I sign in 3 or both? I need to get this into the court.

You asked your question in a forum for Texas Divorce Law. We do not have a CIV 110 form in Texas. Nor do we recognize "legal separation". You need to talk to a lawyer in your jurisdiction.
Check the box for Family Law in the "request for dismissal" boxed area; Check box 1.a.(2); Check box 1.b.(2); Date the document under item 2; Type orprint your name under item 2, and check "party without attorney" Sign on the signature line under item 2 Check the box for Plaintiff/Petitioner. File it.
DEAN T. JENNINGS, P.C.
DEAN T. JENNINGS, P.C. | Dean T Jennings
Go to the clerk of court office in the county where you filed and they will show you where to sign and they can give you the form to sign out for your filing costs.
Answer Applies to: Iowa
The Law Offices of Dave Hawkins
The Law Offices of Dave Hawkins | Dave Hawkins
There is no sauch form in Washington state. The form you are referencing is a Ca. form.
You could go to the court and ask for the self assistance center and ask them to help you prepare the form. That would be the easiest thing for you to do.
    It isn't clear what you are talking about, but from a Google search it appears the form you identify is a California judicial system form that I have no familiarity with. At least for purposes of identifying where to sign the form, you ought to be able to get your answer from the court clerks.
    THE DOUGLAS LAW FIRM, LLC
    THE DOUGLAS LAW FIRM, LLC | HEATHER DOUGLAS
    If you want to rescind your legal separation, it is in your best interest to consult an attorney and explain the whole situation to them to make sure that all of your rights are protected and it is properly dismissed by the courts.
    You sign on #2. #3 remains blank if the other side was not served. #4 is completed by the clerk.
    H. Scott Basham, Attorney at Law, P.C. | H. Scott Basham
    I believe that a CIV 110 form is used by California courts.