How do I give up parental rights of my daughter? Posted on August 02, 2011

I need to give up my parental rights to my daughter. How do I go about it she lives in west virginia and I live in mass two different states and two different sets of laws I think please help me get done what I need to get done.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: