How do I give up my parental rights as a father in the state of West Virginia? Posted on April 06, 2011

I have been divorced for approximately five years. My ex-wife has prevented me from seeing and communicating with my two children for a year and a half. However, I am still paying child support. Do I have the right to give up my parental rights and stop paying child support?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: