How do I give custody to the grandmother if the mother is in prison? Posted on June 16, 2011

My ex wife is in prison for aggravated assault and drug use. She agreed to give my mom permanent custody of the children. How do I get it done?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: