How do I give away child custody? Posted on April 14, 2011

My son is almost 2. His faher was not present at the time of birth and his name couldn't be on the b.c How can I have his fathers name added on? And how do I give him custody. Of our child?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: