How do I get the woman I have a restaining order against out of my home? Posted on April 05, 2011

After being granted a five year restraining order, the woman I was sharing and buying a home with she was able to amend the court order removing me from the home. How do I remove her and regain rights to live in the home? There are no children involved. I have invested all of my life savings to purchase the home. The title is in both of our names. Please advise me what do I need to do to remove her from the home permanently?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: