How do I get warrant removed with out going to jail? 10 Answers as of June 12, 2014

I have a bench warrant for being termination of scram.

You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present, so it is less risky for you.
It depends upon the policy of the court. You may want to call the court clerk and inquire. Being terminated from SCRAM is fairly serious. One thing for certain, if you continue to do nothing because you fear going to jail, you will go to jail because you will get caught. Best own up and get it straightened out.
When you have a bench warrant, your only chance of staying out of jail is to show up at court and tell the bailiff that you are there on a warrant.
You can contact the court clerk and be placed upon the judge's calendar. Show up and have the warrant quashed. You still will have to deal with the cause that generated the need for the warrant.
Hire an attorney and let them try to get you a bond.