How do I get a W-2 from a restaurant that went out of business? Posted on October 20, 2010

I worked at a restaurant as a waiter for a couple months earlier this year. I found out from some of my old coworkers that the restaurant went out of business about a month after I quit and no one was given any notice or any information about how to contact the owners. It’s a small business and I’m worried about getting my W-2 in time to do taxes. How do I find who to contact about this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: