How do I get a US visa? 1 Answers as of August 12, 2010

What is the best way for a person from Mexico to get a visa to come to the United States?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
There are two basic ways for an individual to immigrate to the USA, through a close family member who is a U.S. Citizen (or legal non-citizen resident) or through an employer, approved by the U.S. government, willing to offer you a job and sponsor you for an employment-based visa. I can talk to you more about that, and see if I can help. By all means, e-mail me direct or call me. Thanks.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/12/2010
Click to View More Answers: