How do I get US citizenship? 1 Answers as of March 30, 2011

I am a US Citizen, my husband is illegal. We have been married for three years and we've been together for five. We live in New Jersey. Is there a way for us to get him his US Citizenship? He came here illegally eight years ago, he was 16 years old. Please tell me is there anything at all we can do? Thank you

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson | Michael E. Hendrickson
No, nothing that you could do that would be successful under the circumstances described (in my opinion).
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 3/30/2011
Click to View More Answers: