How do I get step children removed from a support order? Posted on April 07, 2011

About 1994 my wife received welfare from the state of Oregon. They mistakenly put my step kids on the order with my biological child. How do I make the support office recognize that they have a father thats quite well off and adjust my total owed. I am sure after credits are done they will owe me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: