How do I get spousal support as a disabled person? Posted on August 03, 2011

I am a retired disabled vetern, that has been married for 35 yrs. I'm now a disabled governement employee, and have requested disablity retirement since I can not do my job anymore, and there is no jobs avialuble that can accomendate my disablity. What can I expect in paying out spousal support, since she is a gambler? We have cars and a house. She can have the house.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: