How do I get someone’s discovery? 1 Answers as of October 13, 2016

I feel like my codefendant may have put all the charges on me and I am interested in his discovery to see what I can find out.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
It likely is all the same report but you could go directly to the police agency & ask for it, or file a motion asking the court to order the DA to give it to you.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 10/13/2016
Click to View More Answers: