How do I get someone out of my house who has only lived here 4 days? 5 Answers as of April 28, 2014

I let a friend move in 4 days ago and I've figured out it's not gonna work and now she is refusing to move out. There is no contract, no lease, she hasn't even paid anything nor changed her address to here. How can I get her out of my house?

Tell her she is trespassing and call the police, if they will not remove her get an attorney and commence the eviction process.
HARVEY S. MORRISON, ATTONEY AT LAW
HARVEY S. MORRISON, ATTONEY AT LAW | HARVEY S. MORRISON
Eviction
She is essentially an "at will" tenant. Give her written notice to vacate and threaten eviction. If she doesn't leave give her a 3 day notice to Quit. If she still doesn't leave you may have to start an Unlawful Detainer case.
Call the police and charge her with trespassing. Since she has not been there for over 20 days, you don't need to evict her. Or throw her stuff on the lawn, but that may cause more problems than it is worth.