How do I get sole custody from my husband? Posted on July 16, 2011

My 18yr old daughter has a five month old son. When he was four weeks old the father left then he went off to Florida for 4 months then he came back and saw his son once and has not attempt to visit him since. Can she take him to court for abandonment and can she strip him of all parental rights?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: