How do I get second amendment rights back if I have a 30 year old felony possession? 1 Answers as of June 08, 2017

It's been dropped to a misdemeanor under pic.17 b. I pled not guilty. Case was dismissed.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
You need to petition the court for your firearms rights back.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: